Monday 14 May 2018

Success for "her"?

If I had a dollar for every time I've tried to come up with a singular perfect ideology to guide and justify actually putting effort into things... I'd probably have maybe 10 or more dollars, I guess.. Onwards to the quote:

Quote: 
       Be successful even if just to justify the affection of the perfect human; who, from now on, shall be referred to simply as "her" or "she".

Deeper meaning:
       This is probably going to be the longest deeper meaning ever!!... The only thing I think would be a necessary addition is the fact that the justification can be before actually knowing "her"/"she".

Origin:
       This quote was created a day after the last to create a singular entity that all could aspire to live for. [The gender of "she"/"her" is actually not stated, and therefore is implied that "she" is of any gender].

The next post has some tangency to this one so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts